It is the policy of Independent Structures Inc.…
…the safety of our employees, and the public, is of the highest priority. Accident prevention and incident management shall be considered of primary importance in all phases of our operations. And it is Independent Structures objective to always maintain a culture, practices and environment that will guard against injuries and illnesses occurring on the job.
…to maintain an open dialog between management and staff on matters pertaining to safety. All employees are encouraged to express their concerns or suggestions to help promote safe work practices and conditions.
…to provide current safety news, safety activities and reading materials, signs, and posters, which will be easily accessible to all employees.
To meet our commitment to safety, management will:
- Promote a positive attitude towards accident prevention
- Establish and insist upon safe work practices and enviroment
- Provide supervision, training, and monitor conformance to quality standards
- Ensure employees, vendors and other persons understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy work place
- Ensure that contractors working on our premises have, and follow all safety procedures